TAKE A SURVEY ON PRIORITIZING REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION NEEDS
Last spring, the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA) gained insights from over 1,300 individuals on their transportation issues and what changes they would like to see in the future. Using this initial round of outreach and an evaluation of current and future travel patterns, the NVTA has identified a broad range of transportation needs.
Participate in NVTA’s survey to share how it should prioritize different ways of addressing these needs.
Potential options range in scale and include:
- Better transit access and more frequent service to, between, and within major business/residential centers in the Northern Virginia region
- Improved highway connections in the region
- Expanded Park and Ride lot capacity and improved commuter bus service
- Coordinated signal timing on major roads
- Enhanced connections between transportation modes
The final day to take the survey has been extended to Monday, November 28. Learn more at NVTAtransaction.org
Tagged as: Cross County Connector Route, OmniLink Routes, Metro Direct Routes, OmniRide Routes